Chiropractic Lead GenerationOK, so you've managed to get someone to your website. Congratulations! Now what? Driving traffic is just the first step to a successful chiropractic marketing strategy. Once the patient gets to your site, you need them to take action. You need them to call you or request more information...right now. Too many chiropractic sites take a subtle approach to this, with a "Get Our Newsletter" button or form. Very, very few patients use those, because there's simply no benefit to doing so.
Think Like Your PatientA patient visits your website because: They are looking for a solution to a problem they have. OK, maybe occasionally, someone will be browsing your website for fun, but that's pretty rare. 99% of people are on your site because they have a health problem and they're looking for a solution. Make it easy for them to go from browsing to contacting you for an appointment:
- Create content that talks about a specific health issue
- Show that you can help with that health issue (A video is the perfect way to do this!)
- Ask for them to call or email you
- Don't create a "wall of text." Very few patients are going to read five pages of text on a particular topic. Keep it short! The web has dramatically reduced peoples' attention spans, so don't bore them. Make sure to include video or photos.
- Don't talk about features. Say you provide spinal decompression in your office. Don't talk about the features of the machine; talk about how spinal decompression can help someone get out of pain. Again, people are looking for a solution to their health problem. They aren't there to buy a decompression machine.
- Don't be generic. On so many chiropractic websites, we see stuff that patients can find on Wikipedia. A generic summary of sciatica isn't going to inspire a patient to call your office. Create some content on sciatica that explains how you can help them recover and get out of pain.
- Don't be subtle. Too often, there's no direct request for action the page. You don't want your site visitor to bounce back to the Google search results. Make it obvious: "If you are suffering from sciatica, call our office today at (360) 555-1234 for a free consultation."