This article walks through the steps to authorize the ChiroHosting app to enable Automated Chiropractic Social Media posting to your Twitter account.
In order to complete this task, you will need to have the following:
- Active subscription for Automated Chiropractic Social Media
- Login credentials for your ChiroHosting account
- Login credentials for your Twitter account
Log In to Your Client Account
- Log in to your ChiroHosting client account
- From your client area Dashboard, locate Manage Automated Social Media
- Click the Manage button
Sign in With Twitter
- From the Manage your Automated Social Media page, locate the Twitter section
- Click the Sign in with Twitter button
- You will be redirected to Twitter to log in and authorize the ChiroHosting ASM app.
- Enter your Twitter Username or email and Password
- Click Authorize app button
Link and Configure Your Twitter Feed
Link Twitter Account
- You will be redirected back to your ChiroHosting Client Area > Manage your Automated Social Media
- Click the Link button
- A modal will open for you to configure your new link's categories and posting schedule.
- Categories: Select checkboxes of post categories that you want to share
- Schedule: Select checkboxes of days on which you want to share posts
Checkboxes: ☑ is enabled; ☐ is disabled
FINISHED: Twitter Account Linked
You have successfully linked your Twitter account and Automated Social Media service.
Managing Your Linked Twitter Account and Feed
- Disconnect your Twitter account from your Automated Social Media service by clicking the "Unlink" button.
- Manage your Categories and Schedule settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Visit your Twitter page by clicking the open in new window icon.