Reviewing Your Built-In Content
Your ChiroHosting website comes preloaded with articles and videos on a range of chiropractic subjects. While these pages are engineered to get you found on search engines like Google, there might be a page or two that doesn’t really fit your individual practice. We recommend reviewing the Default Content that is linked up in the menu of your website.
Removing Unwanted Pages from Menu
If there are any pages that do not apply to your business, you can remove them.
- Navigate to Display > Menu
- Click TRASH icon next for the page you wish to remove
- Click SAVE to commit your changes.
Creating New Content
You may also want to create some new content. Create a page by doing the following:
- Navigate to Content > Pages
- Click +Add New button
- Give your page a title to get started
- Open up the Page Editor to write about any subject you like.