Here are some successful chiropractic marketing ideas. These simple tips can save you money and get new patients.
- Host an annual food drive to support a local charity. Provide free exams in exchange for canned food donations.
- Offer patients a $10 gift certificate for every new referral they bring in.
- Give construction workers a coupon for a free or lost cost exam.
- Launch a Google Adwords Campaign – check our free ebook for tips!
- Start a Facebook page for your practice.
- Optimize your website for search engine results - (free SEO guide) .
- Get a good website. You're wasting your time and money if your site drives patients away. Avoid neon or "carnival" colors, skip the bells and whistles, and never use animations or sounds - trust us.
- Start a blog and post new articles often - even short, imperfect ones (like the one you're reading).
- Include your website address, twitter account, and facebook page to all of your stationary and business cards.
- Simplify the content on your site. People don't read long paragraphs anymore - they need bullet points.
- Sponsor a local sports team, Boy Scout troop, charity, or Boys and Girls club.
- Attend local events and don't sell anything. Being friendly and educational will attract more patients.
- Take care of your existing patients. If you really impress them, and I mean go way above and beyond, they'll evangelize you. Nothing attracts new patients like other happy patients.