Google Analytics is the most popular & useful analytics service offered by Google. This web analytics tool allows you to get an in-depth view into your website. Having a great website is the first step, but it is also crucial that you know the inner structure of your website - is it performing?
When do people most visit my website? What pages are they going to and how long do they stay there? You can track your websites visitors and traffic over the course of time and gather valuable insights that can only help your online chiropractic business. Along with the list below, here are some reasons why small businesses should be using Google Analytics according to BrightLocal.
1. It's Free - Luckily for small to medium size businesses, the free version of Google analytics provides more than enough insight to successfully guide your chiropractic marketing and maximize your website's performance.
2. Discover How Visitors Found Your Website - You'll have the ability to know what keywords your visitor typed into a Google search query to find your website.
3. Identify Pages and Links Visitors Click Most - Google pays attention to 'time spent' on website pages so it is helpful to know which pages our visitors like and are clicking on the most. Oh, and do they hang around for longer than 2 seconds!
4. Collect Data and Easily View Reports - No more typing and filling out spreadsheets manually - You can access your reports with minimal action - Google does all the work for you. You can even create a custom report displaying only the data and metrics you want to view.
5. Measure Bounce Rate - This metric is extremely important as it measures the percentage of visitors that 'bounce off', meaning leave your website after just landing on it. They do not click on any internal site pages, they landed on your site and then promptly left. Analytics will provide a report of your site pages that experience high bounce rate so that you can then work to improve those pages.
Google Analytics really is amazing and tremendously useful (especially for a free tool). By providing such important insights you are able to improve your website's performance and the ultimate goal: get more new patients through your door.
Let Us Help You Improve Your Chiropractic Website
When providing online marketing services, we use Google Analytics along with other tools to help our clients boost the performance of their websites and online presence. Regardless of how you choose to track analytics, you need to start with a great platform for your chiropractic website from a provider that you can trust.
If you have questions about how to improve your website or improve your visibility online, schedule a time to chat with one of our online marketing experts or write in with your quick question.