Let’s take a quick look at how you can use your social media with your website to take your online marketing to the next level.
Synergy is the idea of two or more things interacting together to improve their effectiveness. In this case, we’re going to look at how you can harness synergies between social media accounts and your website to improve your marketing.
The first thing to keep in mind is that your website should be your marketing hub. Your social media accounts are extensions of that hub.
How to Create Synergy Between Your Chiropractic Website and Social Media
Here are five ways that you can get your chiropractic website and social media accounts interacting together to improve their effectiveness.
Link them up
Make sure you have links to your social accounts on your website. Also, make sure your social pages link back to your website. This way people can easily navigate between all of your online properties.
Point traffic back
Make sure you have a good number of posts that point traffic back to your website. Here are a few examples:
- Share a post that links back to your blog
- Run a new patient special that directs people to your website
- Post a research study about the benefits of chiropractic and link back to your services page
Be consistent with your branding
Use the same or similarly branded profile and cover photos across your social media accounts. They should match the look and feel of your website. This way when patients or prospective patients navigate between your properties, they will have a consistent user experience. It also prevents them from questioning if they are on the same practice’s page.
Make it easy to connect and share
Simplify the connection process. Find opportunities on your website to add links to allow visitors to connect and follow you on social media. Make it easy for your site visitors to connect with you or follow you on social media. Don’t bury it in your site. Bring the social icons up to the top navigation, include them in the footer, and on key pages of your website.
If you’re producing quality content on your blog, then make that content shareable, so that a patient can easily share it out to their networks. This will also increase the reach of your content and the number of impressions it gets. Translation: you might be able to get in front of prospective patients that you wouldn’t have had the chance to get in front of before.
Encourage happy patients to share
There are three main ways that happy patients can share.
- Via engagement - One way that patients can share is to retweet, repost or reshare one of your posts. Also, just a simple like or comment will help boost visibility.
- Via mentions - Let your happy patients know that they can mention you in their social media at any time by using a specific hashtag, @ mention, handle, or just linking back to your profiles or site.
- Via reviews - Another way patients share on social media is to leave reviews. It doesn’t hurt to ask satisfied patients to leave a glowing review. Want help building reviews? Try our Online Review Builder.
Want to get started on social media or grow your current social media? Try our Automated Chiropractic Social Media service. It posts daily on your behalf allowing you to stay connected, but save time.