Content Is King
The internet is powered by content: people use the web to read news, get information, watch videos, share photos, and chat with friends. All of that is content.
Content plays an important role in the effectiveness of your chiropractic marketing strategy in two ways:
- Content provides information for your potential patients
- Content provides information for Google (and other search engines)
You Need Content for Your Patients
Your potential patients want to learn about your practice and how you can help them solve their problems. They're looking for answers and the content on your site needs to provide those answers.
Examples of Content Searched for by Patients
The best chiropractic website includes everything a patient needs during the decision making processes of selecting a chiropractor. Additionally, when your website is a rich resource of content about the symptoms and treatments that you handle, you're more likely to book your ideal patient.
Prospective patients will want to see if you've helped other people with a similar problem to their own. They also like to see photos of those patients, or, even better, video testimonials.
Online Reviews from Trusted Websites
Embedded online reviews written by happy patients from trusted websites like Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp are valuable pieces of content for your website. They transparency of a publicly visible username increases the trustworthiness of a positive testimonial.
Most patients, when searching for a chiropractor, have some kind of pain issue or health problem. They are looking for answers, as they don't want to be in pain any more and they're hoping that you can help. If you have good information on your site that discusses their problem and how chiropractic can help, they'll be much more likely to pick up the phone and make an appointment.
A new patient might have some anxiety about visiting your office for the first time. Make sure you have good quality photos of yourself, your staff, and your office on your site. That will make them feel more comfortable about making an appointment.
YouTube is hugely popular because people really like watching videos rather than reading. You can make your own videos, share videos by embedding them from YouTube, and we include an entire video library as part of your service.
Office Location, Hours, and Contact Information
This seems obvious, but we see a lot of poorly designed websites that bury this important information or forget it completely. Don't make new patients work too hard, or they'll give up in frustration.
Social Media Content
Many people are using Facebook to learn more about businesses or doctors they're interested in. Make sure you have healthy, active social media accounts that are kept current with news, photos, and articles.
You Need Content for Google
Google's search algorithm gets better and better every month, but it's still not psychic: if you provide certain services for your patients, you need to have that on your site.
Google needs the same content your patients need, but the content needs to be well-organized, well-written, optimized for the correct keywords, and it needs to be updated regularly.
Content creation is so important, but it's also an issue for many chiropractors. Who has the time to write articles, blog posts, social media posts, and create videos? Most doctors are busy helping patients and these other duties fall by the wayside and never get done. That hurts your web presence and Google ranking.
We're here to make your life easier. ChiroHosting provides most of the content you need for online success. With our service, you get the following:
- Chiropractic SEO Boost. We have dozens of articles that are included in each N8 Chiropractic website that are keyword-optimized for your city and practice. We find that new clients often rank on the first page of Google almost immediately after their site goes live, just with these basic articles.
- Chiropractic Video Library. With over 80 chiropractic videos, our video library is integrated into your N8 Website at no extra charge.
- Chiropractic Blogging Service. Google likes sites that are active have have fresh content. Since most doctors don't have the time or interest in writing blog posts, we can do that for you with our marketing plans. You'll get regular, relevant articles that are keyword-optimized, posted on your blog, and automatically shared on your social media.
- Automated Social Media. For a small fee each month, we post daily to all of your social media accounts. This is a great way to keep your Facebook and Twitter accounts active without having to remember to do that yourself.