If you're not different, you've average. If you're average, you're unremarkable.
Chiropractic is a densely populated, heavily competitive business and if you don't stand out you'll fall to the wayside.
How can you stand out?
* Stop advertising. Everybody is advertising- in all the same places. It's boring.
* Start communicating. No one is taking time to communicate valuable information for free. Instead of spending $2000 on advertisements, - spend 20 hours doing community education. Teach your community about chiropractic and you'll get new patients.
* Spend your entire advertising budget on your existing patients. They're your evangelists and they'll make or break your business. Word of mouth is the most valuable form of marketing. Give your patients free movie tickets, free coffee, free dinner, and reward them for referring new patients.
* Fire your "marketing consultant" - 95% of marketing consultants have no idea what they're doing. Or, even worse, they're teaching you outdated techniques that'll waste money and time. (If you really want a consultant, we can recommend several good ones).
* Learn to use social media. Facebook isn't just games, dating, and narcissism. If you want to learn more about social media - give us a call (800) 295-3346. We'll give you valuable advice for free.
* Design a website that focuses on what's important - reinforcing your credibility, offering solutions to their problems, and offering clear "calls to action". When someone is in pain, they don't give a damn about spinning spines or 3D gizmos. Patients want to know the following: you're qualified to help them, you can relieve their pain, they can afford your service, and how to contact you. Nearly every chiropractor in the world has a cluttered website and a 3D spine - be different.
* Use video. A 2 minute informational video will convert more patients than any other marketing tool at your disposal. It costs nothing, it's easy to do, and it's unique. Do it.