The new year is a busy time for the healthcare industry, with millions of Americans making health-related resolutions. Now is the perfect time to make sure your marketing plan is polished and professional. These chiropractic marketing resolutions can help you turn 2014 into a more profitable year.
1. Analyze your marketing ROI. You want to make sure your precious marketing dollars are being put to good use. Are you exiting 2013 with more patients and referrals than last year? What marketing pushes, specials, or strategies were successful in 2013? Performing an objective ROI analysis will ensure that you're getting the most bang for your buck. Want a bigger marketing ROI? Save money on marketing with our New Year’s Special.
2. Go mobile. By 2015, more users will turn to their mobile device rather than their PC to access the Internet. Unfortunately only 18% of small businesses have mobile site, according to the National Small Business Association, as reported by the Huffington Post. Having an attractive mobile-ready website is no longer a luxury, it's a necessity. ChiroHosting sites are optimized for smartphone or tablet devices right out of the box, with no additional cost.
3. Build a referral practice. What steps are you taking to generate new referrals? Are you reaching out to primary care doctors or personal injury attorneys in your area? What do you do to collect patient testimonials? Everything from your office decor to whether or not you send out thank you cards influences your likelihood of getting new patient referrals, according to the Chiropractic Journal.
4.Get more online reviews. Yelp and Google+ reviews are becoming increasingly important for finding new medical services, yet many chiropractors haven't taken advantage of this opportunity. Often DCs will sign up for Yelp, only to let it sit without any reviews for months on end. Give patients incentives to leave online reviews by offering a contest for a free massage or a special discount offer.
5. Get a better grasp of the Affordable Care Act. With Obamacare coming into full swing in January, it's going to become essential to know the ins and out of how the ACA affects chiropractic in your state. The American Chiropractic Association estimates that most states will see an expansion of coverage for chiropractic and other alternative healthcare services. What are you doing to tap into this potential new market?
6. Give your website a facelift. A Pew research study found that 80% of Internet users research health information online, making the Internet the go-to source for finding new doctors. Having an out-of-date or unattractive site will make a poor first impression on potential patients. If your site needs a modern makeover, ChiroHosting websites come loaded with fresh new designs and an easy-to-use interface. For a limited time, take advantage of the New Year’s Special to start 2014 with an attractive new website and significant savings.