The internet is completely different in 2014 than it was a few years ago, and it will be a lot different next year, too. Web standards change, new social media services will be created (and die), and your website needs to keep up with all of these developments.
You need to have the best chiropractic website you can have for your budget, because the other chiropractors in your city are trying to do exactly the same thing. Here are some of the things you must have as part of your web presence:
- Mobile -ready design. Your site needs to work on phones and tablets, since 50% of people are searching for a chiropractor that way. Responsive sites detect which type of device your patients are using and automatically displays your site for that device.
- Lead generation. Make it easy for your patients to contact you when they visit your site. A signup form should be placed prominently on every page with a distinct call-to-action.
- A blog. Blogging makes it easy for you to add content, target specific keywords, and is great for boosting your ranking in Google.
- Use video. The web in 2014 is all about video, and there’s a good reason for that. People prefer video over a thick page of text, and it’s a great way to learn and retain knowledge. With our Waxwing sites, you can use our Chiropractic Video Library and you can also embed your own custom videos right into your site pages.
- Be able to easily edit your site. A great chiropractic website is one that’s constantly being updated and improved with new content, and you can’t do that if you have to wait for your “web guy” to make updates. With our N8 Site Builder, you can add, edit, and delete your own site pages at any time, putting you in control of your destiny. (Of course, our enthusiastic support staff is here to help you when you need assistance!)
If you’re ready to improve your web presence, we’re here to help. Whether it’s with our $50 Chiropractic Website or through our comprehensive VIP Chiropractic Marketing plan, we can take care of your online marketing needs.
Give us a call if you would like more information, or use our contact form here. We’ll be happy to discuss your current web presence and how we can help you improve it.