When marketing your chiropractic practice, Local Search optimization is a necessity. Local Search means getting your practice listed in Google Local Business so that you literally get your clinic on the map. When you get your practice on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing maps, it's much easier for patients to find your website and make an appointment.
There are a variety of factors that Google takes into consideration when determining which chiropractors get on the first page of the local search results. These include:
- Clear and consistent NAP data. This means making sure that your site's Name, Address, and Phone (NAP) match your Google Local listing...exactly.
- Local content. Make sure that you use local keywords in your blog posts and articles that you write for your site. Google is pretty smart about indexing sites, but it needs some help figuring out where your chiropractic clinic is located.
- Local links. If you work with other professionals in your community, try to get a link on their site to you.
- Directory listings. Getting your practice listed in relevant directories is an important way to boost your ranking in Local Search. Google collects directory data and if it sees a healthy number of listings that verify your NAP data, it can boost your search ranking.
- Time. A site that's been active for five years is going to rank better than one that's just been started, so some patience is involved.
If you work on all of these factors, your site's going to rank better.
For many doctors, working on your site's SEO and ranking is overwhelming and time-consuming. Our Account Managers are here to do this work for you. Give us a call today at (800) 295-3346 for more information, or get your Free Chiropractic Marketing Analysis here.