In previous articles, we've talked about how important online reviews are to your marketing success. Studies show that reviews are the new referrals, and they give your prospective patients insight into your practice and how you can help them improve their health.
A new study of 45,000 online businesses provides some new information that shows that a diverse online review portfolio is as important as good quality reviews on just one platform.
This new study found the following:
- Businesses that claim their online listings on four or more sites have 58% more revenue than those who just have their Google My Business listing alone.
- Replying to reviews is critical. Businesses that reply to reviews have 35% more revenue than businesses that don't reply. Prospective patients like to see that your business is engaged and responsive.
- 75% of businesses never reply to reviews, missing an important opportunity to thank patients or work on correcting a problem.
- The more reviews, the better. Healthcare clinics with more than the average number of reviews saw 28% more revenue.
- Having nothing but "five star reviews," seems to make patients suspicious. Healthcare clinics with a rating between 4.0 and 4.9 saw more revenue than those with a solid 5.0.
Because of the importance of online reviews, it's a part of your business that you can't ignore. At ChiroHosting, we provide an online review building service that helps you build your review profile. In addition, our citation management services help you claim and organize your review profiles on a variety of platforms, helping you improve your citation diversity.
If you need some help with your online reviews or any aspect of your chiropractic marketing, we're here to help. Give us a call today at (800) 295-3346 to speak with one of our marketing experts.