You may think that if you simply have a Contact Us page that's good enough. However, you should be thinking about the time and care your Contact Us page gets because, it’s the beginning of your relationship with potential patients.
Below are some tips and tricks that will provide you with your Contact Us page best practices.
Here are the obvious Contact Us page best practices...
- Mind Your P's and Q's: Even small grammatical errors can turn your potential chiropractic patients away from your website. Be sure to go through your Contact Us page with a fine-toothed comb.
- Keep It Simple: Do not write too much additional and or unnecessary content between your chiropractic patients and the contact information they’re looking for. Keep it short, sweet, and to the point.
- Give People What They Want: There is a mental block on Contact Us forms. I hate contact forms. You may get the feeling that when you fill one out, either, you may never get a response or your email address has been sold to someone else. In fact, you may use an alternative or fake email address. Of course, providing a real email address opens you up to potential spammers, so it’s really a bit of a toss up. So, for best practices, make sure that it’s very easy for your potential patients to get in touch with you. When using a Contact Us form, ask for the essentials (name, email address, and their message). If you have a Contact Us form requiring mandatory mailing addresses and phone numbers, these form fields are likely a major turn-off.
- Look Gorgeous: When potential patients visit your chiropractic Contact Us page, they want a relationship with you. They want to know more about you, and your Contact Us page design and style will be part of their initial impression. Remember that! Look professional and caring, make those potential patients
excited to contact you!
- Show Off Your Personality: As mentioned above, patients who visit your chiropractic Contact Us page are looking to learn more about you. Think about how you want your content to reflect your professional persona. If your patients are the in-pain, need to be seen right away, kind of crowd, consider a warm-hearted, nurturing tone for your Contact Us page.
Your potential patients filling out and submitting to your Contact Us page will be just the bolt you need for your chiropractic practice!
Feel free to Contact Us for more tips & tricks!