Sorry to disappoint, but there are no secrets.
If your goal is to improve your organic and local search rankings, drive more traffic to your website, and get new patients, then there are some well-known, established, and effective items you can put to work.
Here are the "secrets" for online success:
- A fast, properly-configured website with SSL, proper schema data, and good photos.
- Quality, relevant chiropractic content that provides solutions to your patients' problems.
- Regular blog posts with new content.
- An accurate Google My Business listing.
- A healthy and accurate citation profile with correct NAP data.
- Good quality, real reviews from happy patients.
- An active social media presence.
That seems easy enough, doesn't it?
Each of the key components to a successful online marketing strategy are easy enough. Even still, most doctors don't have the time or the interest in doing the work.
Let's be real: you should spend your time helping patients rather than learning the ins and outs of online marketing.
If you want a road map to help you better navigate the world of online marketing for your chiropractic practice, be sure to check out our exhaustive guide: The Complete Guide to Chiropractic Marketing.
At ChiroHosting, we can help you with any and all of these pieces. We build affordable, effective websites and we provide services to help you with custom content creation, citation building, and social media.
Do you need some help with your chiropractic marketing?
Let's evaluate your practice's needs. Give us a call today at (800) 295-3346 or click below to schedule a time to talk.